Approved FY2021-22 Recharge rates
Select Policies, Procedures, Guidelines and Supporting documents
Forms and Templates
Certification Checklist Form (Excel)
(Note: If you click on the form, you will see that there are eight separate sheets in the same Excel workbook file.)
Job Aid for Recharge Self Certification Form:
Roles and Responsibilities
DFL Roles & Responsibilities
- Coordinate with their recharge units to submit self-certification forms with an acknowledgment of Divisional review and approval.
- Ensure that proposed multi year recharge rates are considered in their division’s budgeted recharge income, as appropriate.
- Inform their primary campus clients of the new recharge dollar amounts once recharge rates are approved and discuss planned recharged volumes. This will help to ensure their clients’ budgets accurately reflect the new values and campus-wide planned recharge income ties to planned recharge expenses.
- Raise any questions about either rate certification or planning for recharge expenses to Hervé Bruckert at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Office of the CFO Roles & Responsibilities
- Compile multi year recharge rate submissions, prepare and share a schedule of budgeted rates with Divisional Finance Leaders (DFLs) by March each year.
- Conduct a review and analysis of divisional recharge rate submissions and follow-up with DFLs as needed.
- Communicate rate decisions in June and post approved rates to the recharge webpage by the end of the second week of June.