- Cal Performances
- California Institute for Quantitative Biosciences
- Cancer Research Laboratory
- Capital Strategies
- Chemistry, College of
- Earth and Planetary Sciences
- Educational Technology Services
- Electron Microscope Laboratory
- Engineering, College Of
- Environment, Health and Safety (EH&S)
- Facilities Services
- Fleet Services
- GUMP Research Station
- Helen Wills Neuroscience Institute
- Information Services and Technology
- Integrative Biology
- International Office
- Laboratory Animal Care, Office of
- Letters and Science, College of
- Library Bindery
- Mail Services
- Molecular and Cell Biology
- Moving Services
- Museum of Vertebrate Zoology Evolutionary Genetics Lab
- Natural Resources, College of
- Physics Department
- Police Services, UC
- Rental Storage
- Seismology Lab: Geophysics Computing Laboratory (GCL)
- Space Sciences Laboratory
Approved FY2023-24 and Budgeted FY2024-25 to FY2026-27 Recharge Rates by Recharge Unit
If you identify any rate changes to be made, please contact Herve Bruckert, Campus Finance Lead - Recharge, at email@example.com.
Select Policies, Procedures, Guidelines, and Supporting Documents
- UC Berkeley Recharge Centers Policy and Procedures
- Recharge Billing Policies and Procedures
- Depreciation Guidelines for Recharge Accounts
- UCOP Useful Life Indices
- UC List of Affiliates (XLSX)
- Facilities and Administrative (F&A) Cost Rates
- Indirect Cost Recovery (ICR)
- Composite Benefit Rates (CBR)
- UCRP Supplemental Interest Assessment
- General, Automobile, and Employment Liability (GAEL) Charges
- Business Contracts and Brand Protection Department
- Common Chart of Accounts
Forms and Templates
Roles and Responsibilities
Divisional Finance Leader (DFL) Roles and Responsibilities
Coordinate with their recharge units to submit self-certification forms with an acknowledgment of Divisional review and approval.
Ensure that proposed multi year recharge rates are considered in their division's budgeted recharge income, as appropriate.
Inform their primary campus clients of the new recharge dollar amounts once recharge rates are approved and discuss planned recharged volumes. This will help to ensure their clients' budgets accurately reflect the new values and campus-wide planned recharge income ties to planned recharge expenses.
Raise any questions about either rate certification or planning for recharge expenses to Hervé Bruckert at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Office of the CFO Roles and Responsibilities
Compile multi year recharge rate submissions, prepare and share a schedule of budgeted rates with Divisional Finance Leaders (DFLs) by March each year.
Conduct a review and analysis of divisional recharge rate submissions and follow-up with DFLs as needed.
Communicate rate decisions in June and post approved rates to the recharge webpage by the end of the second week of June.
Recharge Training Workshops and Materials: Accounting for Transfer to Reserve, Permbudg, and Tempbudg Retirement
We will be offering two recharge training workshops in December. You will be able to sign up at the following links in November for the December training: