FY19 recharge rates for budgeting - follow the link to download the file.
These rates should be used for budgeting purposes only. Actual recharge rates for use in FY2018-19 will be posted on the recharge website as they are approved by the recharge committee. If you identify any rate changes to be made, please contact Herve Bruckert, Campus Finance Lead - Recharge, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select Policies, Procedures, and Guidelines
Forms and Templates
Roles and Responsibilities
DFL Roles & Responsibilities
- Coordinate with their recharge units to submit self-certification forms with an acknowledgment of Divisional review and approval.
- Ensure that proposed FY 2018-19, FY 2019-20, and FY 2020-21 recharge rates are considered in their division’s budgeted recharge income, as appropriate.
- Inform their primary campus clients of the new recharge dollar amounts once recharge rates are approved and discuss planned recharged volumes. This will help to ensure their clients’ budgets accurately reflect the new values and campus-wide planned recharge income ties to planned recharge expenses.
- Raise any questions about either rate certification or planning for recharge expenses to Hervé Bruckert at email@example.com.
Office of the CFO Roles & Responsibilities
- Compile FY2018-19, FY2019-20, and FY2020-21 recharge rate submissions, prepare a schedule of proposed rates, and provide this to Divisional Finance Leaders (DFLs) by March 16th, 2018.
- Conduct a review and analysis of divisional recharge rate submissions and follow-up with DFLs as needed.
- Communicate rate decisions in May and post approved FY2018-19 rates to the recharge webpage by July 1, 2018. (This timing is a best estimate and is subject to change.)
Recharge training materials
Below are the materials from the January 2018 training sessions on recharge and recharge rate development.