Approved FY2022-23 Recharge rates
Select Policies, Procedures, Guidelines and Supporting documents
- Recharge Definitions, Background, and Policy (PDF) - pending approval from the committee on policy.
- Billing Policies and Procedures
- Depreciation Guidelines
- List of Affiliates
- Indirect Cost Recovery (ICR) rates aka F&A rates
- CBR rates
- UCRP interest rates
- GAEL rates
- Website for the Business Contract department
- Link to new recharge billing expenses accounts on the Controller's website
Forms and Templates
Roles and Responsibilities
DFL Roles & Responsibilities
- Coordinate with their recharge units to submit self-certification forms with an acknowledgment of Divisional review and approval.
- Ensure that proposed multi year recharge rates are considered in their division’s budgeted recharge income, as appropriate.
- Inform their primary campus clients of the new recharge dollar amounts once recharge rates are approved and discuss planned recharged volumes. This will help to ensure their clients’ budgets accurately reflect the new values and campus-wide planned recharge income ties to planned recharge expenses.
- Raise any questions about either rate certification or planning for recharge expenses to Hervé Bruckert at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Office of the CFO Roles & Responsibilities
- Compile multi year recharge rate submissions, prepare and share a schedule of budgeted rates with Divisional Finance Leaders (DFLs) by March each year.
- Conduct a review and analysis of divisional recharge rate submissions and follow-up with DFLs as needed.
- Communicate rate decisions in June and post approved rates to the recharge webpage by the end of the second week of June.
Recharge training workshops and materials - Permbudg - Tempbudg retirement
We are offering two recharge training workshop on Dec 3rd and Dec 10th. You can sign up at the following links:
- Recharge Training Presentation - Recharge Overview
- Recharge Training Presentation - Recharge Rate Development
- Recharge Training Presentation - Recharge billing acct - Gael and UCRP interest - Permbudg retirement