Actual recharge rates for use in FY2019-20 are listed under each of the recharge services in the Current rates by recharge units section on the left. If you identify any rate changes to be made, please contact Herve Bruckert, Campus Finance Lead - Recharge, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select Policies, Procedures, Guidelines and Supporting documents
Forms and Templates
Certification Checklist Form (Excel)
(Note: If you click on the form, you will see that there are eight separate sheets in the same Excel workbook file.)
Job Aid for Recharge Self Certification Form:
Roles and Responsibilities
DFL Roles & Responsibilities
- Coordinate with their recharge units to submit self-certification forms with an acknowledgment of Divisional review and approval.
- Ensure that proposed FY2019-20, FY2020-21, and FY2021-22 recharge rates are considered in their division’s budgeted recharge income, as appropriate.
- Inform their primary campus clients of the new recharge dollar amounts once recharge rates are approved and discuss planned recharged volumes. This will help to ensure their clients’ budgets accurately reflect the new values and campus-wide planned recharge income ties to planned recharge expenses.
- Raise any questions about either rate certification or planning for recharge expenses to Hervé Bruckert at email@example.com.
Office of the CFO Roles & Responsibilities
- Compile FY2019-20, FY2020-21, and FY2021-22 recharge rate submissions, prepare a schedule of proposed rates, and provide this to Divisional Finance Leaders (DFLs) by March each year.
- Conduct a review and analysis of divisional recharge rate submissions and follow-up with DFLs as needed.
- Communicate rate decisions in June and post approved rates to the recharge webpage by June 15th.