Approved FY2023-24 and Budgeted FY2024-25 - FY2025-26 Recharge rates by recharge unit
If you identify any rate changes to be made, please contact Herve Bruckert, Campus Finance Lead - Recharge, at email@example.com.
Select Policies, Procedures, Guidelines, and Supporting Documents
- UC Berkeley Recharge Centers Policy and Procedures
- Pending approval from the committee on policy
- Recharge Billing Policies and Procedures
- Depreciation Guidelines for Recharge Accounts
- UC List of Affiliates (XLSX)
- Facilities and Administrative (F&A) Cost Rates
- Indirect Cost Recovery (ICR)
- Composite Benefit Rates (CBR)
- UCRP Supplemental Interest Assessment
- General, Automobile, and Employment Liability (GAEL) Charges
- Business Contracts and Brand Protection Department
- Common Chart of Accounts
Forms and Templates
Roles and Responsibilities
DFL Roles & Responsibilities
- Coordinate with their recharge units to submit self-certification forms with an acknowledgment of Divisional review and approval.
- Ensure that proposed multi year recharge rates are considered in their division’s budgeted recharge income, as appropriate.
- Inform their primary campus clients of the new recharge dollar amounts once recharge rates are approved and discuss planned recharged volumes. This will help to ensure their clients’ budgets accurately reflect the new values and campus-wide planned recharge income ties to planned recharge expenses.
- Raise any questions about either rate certification or planning for recharge expenses to Hervé Bruckert at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Office of the CFO Roles & Responsibilities
- Compile multi year recharge rate submissions, prepare and share a schedule of budgeted rates with Divisional Finance Leaders (DFLs) by March each year.
- Conduct a review and analysis of divisional recharge rate submissions and follow-up with DFLs as needed.
- Communicate rate decisions in June and post approved rates to the recharge webpage by the end of the second week of June.
Recharge training workshops and materials - Accounting for transfer to reserve - Permbudg - Tempbudg retirement
We will be offering two recharge training workshop in December. You will be able to sign up at the following links in November for the December training:
- Recharge Training Presentation - Recharge Overview
- Recharge Training Presentation - Recharge Rate Development
- Recharge Training Presentation - Recharge billing acct - Gael and UCRP interest - Permbudg retirement