Budget and Financial Operations
The Budget and Financial Operations team is responsible for operational and transactional responsibilities such as managing the budget process, administering the central campus ledger, transacting resource allocations, managing and tracking campus financial commitments, and coordinating budget-related fiscal close activities. The team also manages the development of composite benefit rates (CBRs) and recharge rates, as well as coordinates the annual submission of proposals for Professional Degree Student Tuition (PDST) and self-supporting graduate and professional degree program fees (SSGPDPs).
- Rita d'Escoto, Executive Director, Budget and Financial Operations
- Aaron Smyth, Assistant Director, Revenue and Strategic Initiatives
- Emily Zhiting Liu, Assistant Director, Budget Process and Faculty Funding
- Hervé Bruckert, Assistant Director, Composite Benefit and Recharge Rate Processes
- Latina Kamau-Kirika, Financial Analyst
- Rocio Fragoso, Senior Financial Analyst and Central Resource Lead