How can we help you?
Select an action from the choices below. Faculty-related commitments are defined for this purpose as: Start-up; Retention; ASMD; and Chancellor's Professorships (Chancellor professorships are those that are offered via startup or retention in lieu of an actual chair - until one can be found, and are on central funds). All other commitments should be queued using the "non-faculty related" commitment form. For commitments to be funded in a particular quarter, please complete the forms no later than 30 days prior to the last day of the quarter. Central Resource Management team processes queued commitments on a quarterly basis. Please refer to below calendar for detail. Please note that following commitments do not need to be queued:
- Budget Decisions (These will be transacted on the last journal day for September month-close.) *
- EVCP TAS
- Star Awards
- Bear Grants
- Productivity Suite withdrawals (These will be transacted on the last journal day for December month-close.)
- McEnerney Funds (commits #119011, 119012, 119013)
- Rotating Endowed Chairs: New this fiscal year (FY2020-21)! See below
New this fiscal year (FY2020-21): The Office of the Vice Chancellor Finance (OCFO) will send the funds for filled "rotating" endowed chairs to the allocation deptID of the chairholder's home division. The Divisional Finance Leader (DFL) no longer needs to provide a budget to the OCFO or queue the commitment for disbursal. DFLs will be responsible for the budget and funding processes for these chairs in the same way they are responsible for their own divisional and departmentally held endowed chairs. Funding will be allocated to the divisional allocation org in the quarter the funds are received centrally from UDAR.
Please note, for those chairs appointed later in the year, please provide the appointment letter through the DFL concierge email with a request for funding as we get a list once per year of the incumbent Chair holders.
If none of these meet your needs, please email us at email@example.com with "Commitments inquiries" in the subject line of your email. All inquiries must be reviewed and submitted by your Divisional Finance Leader to be considered by our concierge service.
* Budget decisions can be located on your Divisional Intersection Detail Report. The following commitment records are considered budget decisions: 116011, 116013, 117009, 117011, 117055, 119004, 119005, 119024, and 120006.