The Divisional Finance Leader (DFL) listserv is an email group meant to empower peer-to-peer networking and learning via email by sharing knowledge, templates, tools and solutions to address issues that DFLs encounter during their day-to-day work activities.
Please note that only Divisional Finance Leaders can subscribe to this email group or invite other DFLs to it. This is a voluntary, peer-to-peer email group for communication between the DFLs. The Office of the Vice Chancellor of Finance will not be monitoring this account.
Subscribe to the list
To subscribe, email email@example.com and indicate you'd like to join.
- We will commit ourselves to maintaining an open and respectful environment where all correspondence is thoughtful and adheres to Berkeley’s operating principles.
- We will work collaboratively, ask questions and/or circulate information, generally of a financial nature, that directly impacts DFLs as a whole, including (but not limited to) information on:
- Accounting principles
- Budget process
- Financial reporting
- Fiscal close
- General ledger
- Quarterly financial activities
- Other solutions related to financial activities
- We will monitor and approve emails prior to circulation through a designated DFL Advisory committee member.
- We will keep in mind that while the listserv contains only DFLs, messages may be forwarded to and read by other members of the campus community.
As a peer-to-peer networking and learning tool, the DFL listserv is intended to complement services from the Office of the Vice Chancellor of Finance.