The Financial Planning and Analysis Immediate Office is focused on improving and streamlining the analytical and operational functions related to budget and finance, providing training and engagement activities to the campus’s Divisional Finance Leaders (DFLs) and other financial staff members, supporting faculty planning in partnership with the Vice Provost for the Faculty, and managing strategic financial initiatives such as Finance Reform.
- Chris Stanich, Associate Vice Chancellor of Financial Planning and Analysis
- Elisabeth Remick, Faculty Budget Analyst
- Dara Efron, Training and Engagement Lead
- Jane Christen, Executive Assistant
- Kevin Mack, Divisional Finance Lead and Training and Engagement Manager
- Maya Woodson Turman, Finance Business Process Driver
- Sara Tecle-Habtay, Chief of Staff