Per Regental policy, all registered resident and nonresident students are assessed the Student Services Fee (SSF) which is a Universitywide mandatory charge. The SSF is used to support services and programs that create a supportive and enriched learning environment for Berkeley's undergraduate, graduate and professional students.
The SSF is overseen by the Chancellor's Advisory Committee on Student Services and Fees (CACSSF). CACSSF was convened in 2006 and is UC Berkeley’s official advisory committee for student fees. The committee regularly advises the Chancellor and senior administration on student services funding and fee issues. The committee supports students through multi-year planning, closer partnerships with administration, and a coordinated process on student fees.
- Regents Policy 3101: The University of California Student Tuition and Fee Policy
- UCOP Guidelines for Implementing the Student Services Fee
- Uses of Student Services Fee Funding as Outlined in Related UC Student Fee Policies
- Campus Guidance for Spending Student Fee Revenue
- 2022-23 Student Services Fee Annual Report
- 2021-22 Student Services Fee Annual Report
- 2020-21 Student Services Fee Annual Report
- 2019-20 Student Services Fee Annual Report
- 2018-19 Student Services Fee Annual Report
- 2017-18 Student Services Fee Annual Report
- 2016-17 Student Services Fee Annual Report
Contact email@example.com with questions.