- Regents Policy 3103: Policy on Professional Degree Supplemental Tuition
- Regents Policy 3104: Principles Underlying the Determination of Fees for Students of Professional Degree Programs was rescinded as part of the March 2017 update to Regents Policy 3103
- Description of charges
- New Graduate Professional Degree Programs - Contributions to Diversity
- Letter clarifying the treatment of PDST in the Policy and Procedures Concerning Part-Time Study
- Final Report of the Working Group on Campus Policy Governing PDST for Concurrent Degree Programs
- Executive Vice Chancellor and Provost's Response to the Working Group
Contact email@example.com with questions.