New SSGPDP approval process
New SSGPDP proposals must meet both the UC Compendium academic requirements and UCOP requirements for SSGPDP student fees. Please contact the Graduate Division for advice on the academic approval for new graduate degree programs. Conversion of existing state supported graduate degree programs to SSGPDPs must also be approved by the systemwide Academic Senate.
- Please contact the Graduate Division for the academic approval timeline and requirements. Please note that approval of a new SSGPDP can take 18 months.
- The Chancellor must endorse all new and existing SSGPDP fee requests.
- The UC President approves all SSGPDP fees.
- UCOP issues the SSGPDP fee call in November of each year.
- SSGPDP fee requests are due to the Office of the Chief Financial Officer by mid-January.
- The Chancellor's endorsement of the SSGPDP fee requests must be submitted to UCOP by March 1.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail) with questions.