Requests for Organizational Tree changes can be submitted at any time to email@example.com (link sends e-mail). Implementation of changes will be based on allowable changes, how long it takes to get approval and when the signed forms are submitted.
See below for the timing for allowable changes to the Organizational Tree, a link to the Organizational Tree Submission/Implementation Timeline and a note on the timing for the Org Tree Changes Review Team meetings:
Allowable updates after Fiscal Close through November 30
- Open for all types of changes
Note: Org Tree closed for all changes in December
Allowable updates between January 1 and May 31
- Requests for a new DeptID or range of new DeptIDs (Note: For data integrity purposes, we will no longer re-activate previously used DeptIDs)
- Requests for a new Node with a new range of DeptIDs
- Description Changes to DeptIDs or Nodes
Updates on hold between January 1 and May 31
- Movements of Nodes or DeptIDs on the tree
(Note: In-activations remain on hold as we work to finalize the timing and requirements)
Org Tree Closed for Changes from May 31 through Fiscal Close
- Consistent with prior years, the Org Tree is closed for changes during this period in preparation for and during fiscal close.
Note: The Org Tree Changes Review Team meets monthly; usually one week before the Organization Tree opens (see the Budget Process Calendar in bcal for exact times).