Updates on the upcoming Cal Answers Financials releases are listed below.
- Release 4 (HR Reporting and Ad Hoc): Completed. This release successfully went live on April 2nd.
- Release 5 (General Ledger Rptg): The team completed UAT on March 1 and is reviewing the feedback to implement what is possible by go-live in April.
- Release 6 (Foundation) and 7 (Affirmative Action Reporting) are both in the development phase and are on track to go live in May.
- Release 8 (Multi-Year Reporting and more) is in the requirements and design phase and is on track to go live in June. This release concludes the vast majority of Finance (BFS) reporting required to retire BAIRS.
- Releases 9-10 (PermBudg, Payroll & Deficit Clearing) are in the requirements and design phase on track to go live in August. This release wraps up all the planned development necessary to shut-off BAIRS.
- Release 11 (Ad Hoc and anything else) is the final planned release which will conclude the critical development prior to BAIRS shutoff. The "anything else" will be identified by a campus survey.