The team is working toward the shutdown of BAIRS in December and is on track to release Encumbrance & Procurement Reporting (Release 9) in September. By October, all the existing reporting capabilities in BAIRS will be built in Cal Answers.
The following releases have been deployed and are now live in CalAnswers:
- Release 1 (Financial Management Reporting)
- Release 2 (Gifts and Endowments)
- Release 3 (Enhanced Financial Management Reporting)
- Release 4 (HR Position Management, Workforce Detail and Compensation Summary)
- Release 5 (General Ledger Reporting)
- Release 6 (Foundation & Fund Deficit Reporting)
- Release 7 (HR Affirmative Action Dashboard and Termination Report)
- Release 8 (Multi-Year Reporting, Payroll, Chartfield Lookup, IST Billing, and IST Phone Usage)
Releases that are currently in progress include:
Release 9 (Encumbrance & Procurement Reporting): These reports have been finalized. We are currently working on training materials and communications. We are on track to go live in September.
- Release 10 (PermBudg, Existing Dashboard Enhancements and Finance Ad Hoc): Permanent Budget Reporting is in the testing phase. Development is underway for enhancements and ad hoc. We are on track to go live in October.